The trophy with the "Dresden City Views" reminiscent of the time when the White Gold found its largest treasure chamber in Dresden. The king's magnificent city and its landmarks are reproduced here as miniatures. Thus the cup (model around 1730-40) praises not only the sacred monuments, the Frauenkirche and the Hofkirche, but also the court jester Fröhlich and the King's golden monument. The lid is painted with a flower garland in East Indian style, connected with the royal Saxon coats of arms. Limited to 50 pieces.