The bowl "Swan Service Dish Count Brühl's Alliance Coat of Arms" is part of the "Swan Service", consisting of over 2,200 parts, which Johann Joachim Kaendler, Johann Friedrich Eberlein and Johann Gottlieb Ehder created at MEISSEN between 1737 and 1742. The large, oval bowl impressively combines all aspects of Meissen porcelain art. In the centre stands, pure white like the porcelain and designed as relief, the pair of swans giving their name. It is surrounded by rhythmic waves, shells, reed and a heron. Artfully twisted branches with foliage as handles. Finest Indian flower painting and the alliance coat of arms of Count von Brühl decorate the border with lush gold edge. Limited to 50 pieces.